Waterway 50 Skim Filter Cartridge - 40 Sq Ft - Microban - FC-0359M
This filter cartridge features Microban technology which is built-in antimicrobial protection for solid products, coatings and fibers. Microban antimicrobial protection gives products an added level of protection against damaging microbes such as bacteria, mold, and mildew that cause stains, odor, and product deterioration.
This cartridge is used in spas from the following manufacturers: Aber, American, Arcadia, Barefoot, Belize, Bullfrog, Canspa, Caribbean, Catalina, Charisma, Clearwater, Dakota, Dynasty, Hawkeye, Leisure Bay, Rec Warehouse, Millennium, Phoenix, Santa Barbara, Sunbelt, Superior, Thermo, Viking, Vita Spa, Waterway
To clean your filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer's instructions.
|Delivery Time||3-5 Business Days|
|Manufacturer Part #||FC-0359M|
- Length: 8-1/4"
- Diameter: 6"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 1 1/2" SAE Threads
- Area: 40 Sq Ft
- Microban Antimicrobial Technology
- Fits Waterway 50 Skim Filter and several other spas
- Replaces Waterway part number 817-0050
- Replaces Catalina/Caribbean part number 817-005
- Replaces Aber part number 03FIL1400
- Replaces Custom Molded Products part number 25252-800
- Filbur part number PC0359, FC-0359M
- Unicel part number 6CH-940
- Pleatco part number PWW50P3
- Sold individually - 1 each