Waterway 50 Skim Filter Cartridge FC-0359
These filter cartridges are made from Reemay spun-bound polyester pleated filter media and include thermally bonded polyurethane caps with punched PVC pipe cores to ensure durability and a consistent flow. They feature Anti-Microbial technology preventing microbes such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and mildew from growing.
This cartridge is used in spas from the following manufacturers:
Aber, American, Arcadia, Barefoot, Belize, Bullfrog, Canspa, Caribbean, Catalina, Charisma, Clearwater, Dakota, Dynasty, Hawkeye, Leisure Bay, Rec Warehouse, Millennium, Phoenix, Santa Barbara, Sunbelt, Superior, Thermo, Viking, Vita Spa, Waterway
To clean your filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer's instructions.
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
|SKU||PC0359 / PLE-051-9193|
|Manufacturer Part #||817-5000|
- Length: 8-1/4"
- Diameter: 6"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 1 1/2" SAE Threads
- Fits Waterway 50 Skim Filter and several other spas
- Replaces Waterway part number 817-0050
- Replaces Catalina/Caribbean part number 817-005
- Replaces Aber part number 03FIL1400
- Replaces Custom Molded Products part number 25252-800
- Filbur part number PC0359, FC-0359
- Unicel part number 6CH-940
- Pleatco part number PWW50P3
- Sold individually - 1 each