YourPoolHQ.com Shipping Policy
Shipping Rate Exceptions:
Additional shipping charges may be applied to special order or drop ship items. For exact shipping rates, add items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
YourPoolHQ.com only ships orders within the contiguous United States (Lower 48 States).
If you are shipping orders to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the items you wish to purchase and your shipping address and we'll contact you with a shipping quote. Some chemicals may not be available outside the 48 contiguous states and Your Pool HQ cannot ship items exceeding 100 lbs. outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Average Delivery Time: 2-5 business days after you place the order for UPS, FedEx and USPS. 7 to 10 business days for LTL Freight shipments.
Warehouse Locations: Connecticut, Arizona, Ohio, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinios.
Typically we process the order the same day it was placed. Our order processing time is 1-2 days and delivery times are 2-5 business days (Monday-Friday).Orders received after 11:00am ET on Friday may not ship until Monday. We also at our discretion will ship direct from the Manufacture.
Covid 19 Shipping Update:
Many items are in short supply and may have delays. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us @ 800-485-0264
Items such as pools, heaters/heat pumps, slides, large filters, pool lifts and other oversized items ship via LTL freight.
- The shipping carrier will notify you typically via phone, text or email with delivery information. A valid phone number must be provided at the time of the order. The carriers' inability to reach you will result in storage and or shipping fees which would be deducted from the any refunds.
- Inspect the delivery BEFORE you sign.
- Is this my shipment? Scan the delivery receipt and confirm that it is your name and information on the receipt.
- Is the piece count right? Count the pieces and make sure that they are all accounted for on the delivery receipt.
- If there is damage:
- Check all sides of the shipment – Every item and package should be reviewed for external damage. Examine the pallet, the outside packaging, the shrink wrapping, the tags, and the warning tape. Look for tears, holes, stains, water, or anything else that might indicate that the goods have been mishandled or tampered with. Look to see if packages have been opened, sealing tape altered, and that pallet’s wrap hasn’t been cut.
- Is there damage? If you notice damage, take pictures of them and then REFUSE the delivery. We will get a replacement shipped right out.
- Signing the Proof of Delivery
- The Proof of Delivery is a legally binding contract, so if you sign it and then notice damage after the driver has departed, you will face an uphill battle trying to recoup the cost from the carrier. Any damage not noted on the bill of lading is the responsibility of the customer.