Hayward SP0714T Vari-Flo Multiport Valve for Pro Series Sand Filter - 1.5 Inch
This Hayward SP0714T Vari-Flo Muliport Filter Backwash Valve is a top mount valve made for Hayward Pro Series sand filters with 1.5 inch plumbing connections. Vari-Flo valves come complete with an integral sight glass allowing you to see when the backwashing cycle is completed. This valve also includes the pressure gauge and the O-Ring for the filter neck opening.
The SP0714T Valve functions include FILTER - For normal filtering and regular vacuuming; BACKWASH - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debris; RINSE - For use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to waste; WASTE - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste line; RECIRCULATE - Water is recirculated through the valve, by-passing the filter and CLOSED - Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filter; Winter - For winterizing. This valve has a clamp style closure.
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
|Manufacturer Part #||SP0714T|
- Hayward part number SP0714T, SP714T
- Replaces the SP711 top mount valves
- Replaces SP071113, SP704, SW711T, TM-12-H8
- Works with Hayward Pro Series sand filters
- Vari-Flo top mount backwash valve
- Closure design: Clamp (sold separately)
- Fits 1-1/2" plumbing
- 7 position multiport valve
- Includes pressure gauge
- Includes tank opening O-ring
- 7 valve functions: Filter, Backwash, Waste, Rinse, Closed, Recirculate, Winter