Jandy 7620 AquaLink RS Serial Adapter Home Automation Interface
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
- Connect any device with EIA-232 serial port
From a home automation system screen you can:
|Manufacturer Part #||7620|
- Provides interface between AquaLink RS and any RS232 “intelligent” home automation system.
- Allows a device with an EIA-232 serial port to connect to a Jandy AquaLinkRS system.
- Power for the RS Serial Adapter is provided by the AquaLinkRS Power Center.
- Adapter must be used indoors and should be located near the automation system.
- In order for Serial Adapter to work you must have REVISION I or later software.
- Interface is NOT compatible with AquaLink PDA systems
- View pool equipment status, water & air temps on home automation system screen
- Turn on/off any device connected to iAquaLink, AquaLink Touch, OneTouch or All Button interfaces on home automation system screen
- View or change pool & spa thermostat settings on home automation system screen