Hayward SP1780 Power-Flo II Pool Pump 1 HP
The Hayward Power-Flo II is a versatile, high-performance self-priming pump designed to meet the varying specifications of aboveground and on-ground swimming pools. The Power-Flo II incorporates features such as a massive 118 cubic-inch strainer basket, a heavy duty motor with stainless steel shaft, and a quickrelease clear strainer cover.
The Power-Flo II is made of durable, corrosion-resistant thermoplastic which protects the motor and internal pump parts from the harshest conditions while acting as a noise dampener making this one of the quietest pumps available. The pump motor uses a stainless steel shaft and an automatic thermal switch which greatly extend the lifespan of the motor. The Hayward SP1780 Power-Flo II self priming above ground pool pump is 1 Horsepower 115V and has 1-1/2 inch plumbing ports.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609. We recommend either a dual speed or variable speed pump for California residents.
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
Horsepower: 1 HP
|Manufacturer Part #||SP1780|
- Hayward model number SP1780
- Horsepower: 1 HP
- Voltage: 115V
- For above-ground pools of all types and sizes
- Clear strainer cover to see when basket needs cleaning
- Large leaf holding capacity strainer basket
- Molded corrosion-proof reinforced engineered plastic
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 8' above water level)
- Heavy-duty motor with stainless steel motor shaft
- Automatic thermal overload protector
- Corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic housing
- All-weather performance and quiet operation
- 100% drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal
- Unique, integral diffuser insures rapid priming
- Drain plug for easy maintenance of pump
- Warranty - 1 Year