Hayward SP0607U DuraNiche Light Housing for Vinyl / Fiberglass
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
Application: Vinyl, Fiberglass
|Manufacturer Part #||SP0607U|
- Injection molded PVC fixture housing for corrosion free performance
- Socket conduit connection designed for quick and simple gluing to PVC pipe. Provides a clean, reliable seal.
- Comes complete with U.L. approved sweep elbow fitting, coupling and reducer, which meet the highest standard and provide the most convenient installation.
- 45 degree 1" outlet, which can be adjusted for top or rear conduit connection using the 45 degree U.L. approved sweep elbow (included).
- 1" outlet can be quickly converted to 3/4" with a U.L. approved reducing adapter (included).
- Easily accessible connections for grounding/bonding.
- Internally-threaded connection for pressure testing of conduit line.
- UL Listed for fresh water and complies with N.E.C. (2002).
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 3/4" set-back plaster flange with tie-off holes to secure to re-bar and assure positioning during guniting
- Unique 90 degree ledge at the flange bottom prevents "slumping" during plastering
- Cover plate, included with each niche, protects the niche and mounting threads during guniting