Aqua-Flo Circ-Master CMHP Spa Circulation Pump 1/15 HP 230V - 02093001-2010
The Aqua-Flo 02093001-2010 Circ-Master Spa Circulation Pump has the highest GPM in the industry and takes around the clock filtration to a new level. These pumps have an efficient flow rate of 80 Gallons per Minute and have a very low amperage draw resulting in lower electricity consumption levels. The higher GPM means a higher flow rate which allows the Circ-Master to operate a high-flow heating system with increased efficiency and up to four times the filtration of the competition. Circ-Master pumps will also operate standard or low-flo heating systems with increased reliability making this pump extremely versatile.
The Aqua-Flo Circ-Master CMHP Pump has a side or offset discharge on the top of the pump and comes complete with quick release compression fittings which makes installation and maintenance very simple. The upgraded carbon-graphite self-lubricating shaft seal is designed for continuous duty provides a high level of performance in any condition.
Replaces the following pumps:
02408492-2 Wet End Must Be Turned To The 9 o'clock Position
|Delivery Time||5-10 Business Days|
Suction Connection Size: 1-1/2"
|Manufacturer Part #||02093001-2010|
- Aqua-Flo part number 02093001-2010
- Circ-Master CMHP spa circulation pump
- 1.5" Inlet and outlet plumbing connections
- Single Speed
- Side Discharge
- Includes Unions
- 1/15 Horsepower
- 230 Volt
- 48 Frame motor
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Carbon-graphite self-lubricating seal
- Quick release compression fittings for easy installation
- Very low energy consumption - roughly 1.3 Amps
- Up to 80 Gallons per minute flow rate