- Includes tests for chlorine, pH, acid and base, alkalinity, calcium hardness and cyanuric acid.
- Every kit includes a copy of Pool and Spa Water Chemistry complete with 11 tables to facilitate chemical adjustments
- Uses printed color standards to achieve a reliable and accurate color match
- Features six different standards for chlorine (High Range: 0.5-5 ppm, Low Range: 0.25-2.5 ppm), bromine (HR: 1-10 ppm, LR: .5-5 ppm) and pH (7.0 to 8.0).
- Includes nine tests for thorough testing: Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, Base Demand, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid.
- 3/4 ounce reagent bottles are included with the kit.
|Manufacturer Part #||K-2005|
A must have Review by Geoff W.
This is a must have kit if you want accurate reliable water test results time after time. I started using the Taylor test kits a few years ago and have never looked back. These kits are the real deal and would recommend to anyone and everyone. (Posted on 10/4/11)