These replacement spa and hot tub filter cartridges are identical to Sundance part number 6540-501, Filbur part number FC-2810, Unicel part number C-8380 and Pleatco part number PSD85-2002. These filters are constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Replaces Sundance Spas part number 6450-501
- Works with 2 part cartridge filter system
- Works with FC-2812 cartridge filter (Sundance 6540-502 cartridge filter)
- Length: 14"
- Width: 8-1/2"
- Top: Closed with SAE threads
- Bottom: 2 1/2" Opening
- Size: 80 Sq Ft
- Filbur part number FC-2810
- Unicel part number C-8380
- Pleatco part number PSD85-2002
- This is not an original Sundance part
To clean your spa filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your spa filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||6540-501|