These replacement pool filters are compatible with Sta-Rite part numbers TX135, TXR135 and WC108-59S2X, Unicel part number UHD-SR135 and Pleatco part number PSR135. These filters are constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- >Fits Sta-Rite Posi-Flo TX135 and TXR135 filters
- Replaces Sta-Rite number WC108-59S2X
- Diameter: 8-11/16"
- Length: 34-1/2"
- Top Open Hole: 4-3/16"
- Bottom Open Hole: 4-3/16"
- Filter Area: 135 sq ft
- Filbur part number FC-2560
- Unicel part number UHD-SR135
- Pleatco part number PSR135-4
- This is not an original Sta-Rite cartridge
To clean your pool filter cartridge just remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||WC108-59S2X|