Based on extensive research in filtration and media science by Sta-Rite, System 3 Mod Media™ Cartridge Filters make Ultra-Capacity Filtration a reality. Unlike conventional “cartridges,” these filters combine a patented balanced-flow and integral manifold design, plus an easily cleaned media element. Modular filter tanks permit quick change of filter media. The result is a filter system that not only requires less frequent cleaning, but is also easy to clean.
The System 3 Mod Media filter is constructed of Dura-Glas™ high-density composite resin to weather the elements for long, dependable life. And its sleek, contemporary appearance and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting.
Water flows very efficiently through the System 3 Mod Media cartridge filters, often allowing the use of smaller pumps or lower pump speeds to minimize energy use. And when you rinse cartridges rather than backwash, you can significantly reduce water use, too.
- Handles 2-3 times more dirt than other media-type filters - up to an entire season without cleaning!
- Balanced-flow tank design assures debris is evenly collected by the media—no clogging or long runs between cleanings.
- Shallow pleat design also permits quick and thorough cleaning - just rinse the module with a hose
- Top-mounted pressure gauge conveniently located for at-a-glance viewing.
- Split tank design permits rinse-in-place cleaning.
- Posi-Lok™ clamps provide safe, secure access to tank and filter module.
- Dual drain plugs available—side plug to remove waste; bottom plug to drain entire filter.
- Balanced-flow tank hydraulics provide maximum dirt-loading and prevent clogging.
|Delivery Time||LTL Freight 2-7 Business Days|
Sta-Rite Model Number: S7M120
|Manufacturer Part #||S7M120|