The Mod Media™ filter contains a one-piece module that simply drops into an easily accessible tank. When cleaning is necessary, just remove the lid (no tools are necessary) and spray-rinse the module while it is still in place. It only takes minutes to thoroughly clean the filter and get back into service—fast!
The balanced-flow tank design directs water through both sides of the filter module which increases dirt-loading without clogging. Holding more dirt means a longer time between cleanings.
Balanced-flow tank design works in unison with the high capacity filter module to collect dirt over its entire surface—holds more dirt so you clean less often. Less frequent cleaning also increases filter module service life and lowers lifetime costs.
• Rugged composite construction resists corrosion and weathering.
• Compact design fits easily in tight installations and can be easily shielded from view.
• Greater dirt-loading capacity reduces maintenance
• Top-mounted pressure gauge and information panels are positioned for easy reading.
• Split tank design permits simple, thorough rinse-in-place cleaning to save time.
• Posi-Ring® closure is safe, easy to secure, lasts for years.
• Balanced-flow tank hydraulics direct water through each side of the filter module for uniform dirt loading to prevent clogging and maximize filtration effectiveness.
Sta-Rite Model Number: PLM150
|Manufacturer Part #||PLM150|