If the O-ring is swollen or cracked it can cause your pump to suck air and spit air back into the pool through inlets and it must be replaced. Not replacing O-rings can damage your pool equipment, have a negative effect on filtration and decrease the efficiency of pool chemicals.
- After market replacement part
- Part number O-218 (O-218-9)
- Replaces Sta-Rite part number U9-229
- Fits Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas & Dura-Glas pool pumps w/ 5" Trap
- Replace O-rings when cracked or swollen
|Manufacturer Part #||U9-229|