Sta-Rite IntelliPro Variable Speed Pumps are an Eco Select™ Brand Choice. Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined...often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliPro® VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump pumps can typically cut energy use by up to to 90%, generally saving up to $1,500 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.
IntelliPro VS+SVRS features an exclusive blend of technology innovations that enables you to slash pump-related utility costs up to 90%.
- Ability to program optimum pump speeds for specific operations - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - slashes energy costs up to 90%
- 8 individual, adjustable speed settings at your command
- Exclusive permanent magnet motor technology - fundamentally more energy-efficient design compared to traditional induction motors
- For virtually all applications, the optimum speed will be lower than the preset, unchangeable speed of older pumps
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act.
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliPro pump from the most common causes of premature failure - overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities
- SVRS model includes priming protection
- No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliPro will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A184.108.40.2062 Device
- California Title 20 Compliant
Sta-Rite Model: P6E6XS4H-209L
|Manufacturer Part #||P6E6XS4H-209L|