These replacement pool filters are also compatible with Sta-Rite part number PXC150, PXC-150RE, 25230-0150S, Filbur part number FC-2576, Unicel part number C-8416 and Pleatco part number PWWPC150B. These filters are constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Fits the Sta-Rite PXC125 Posi-Clear Filter
- Replaces Sta-Rite part numbers PXC-125RE and 25230-0125S
- Diameter: 8-15/16"
- Length: 28-3/16"
- Top Open Hole: 4"
- Bottom Open Hole: 4"
- Filter Area: 150 sq. feet
- Filbur part number FC-2576
- Unicel part number C-8416
- Pleatco part number PWWPC150B
- This is not an original Sta-Rite cartridge
To clean your pool filter just remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||25230-0150S|