These replacement spa and hot tub filter cartridges are identical to Filbur part number FC-0315, Unicel part number 6CH-47 and Pleatco part number PTL47W-P. These filters are constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Length: 9"
- Diameter: 6"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 1-1/2" MPT (Male Pipe Threads)
- 47 Square Feet
- Filbur part number FC-0315
- Unicel part number 6CH-47
- Pleatco part number PTL47W-P
- Cross Reference: UNI6CH47, 609555, 4900-213, PTL47W, PTL47W-WPADAD, 645544003157, 1561-13
- Used w/ Aber Hot Tubs, Advanced Spa Designs, After Hours Spas, Crystal Water Spas, Hydro Spas, LA Spas, Pacific Spas, Dimension One
- This is not an original Dimension One cartridge
To clean your spa filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your spa filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||1561-12|