The INLET control valve side of the feeder connects to the plumbing on the discharge side of the pump, before the filter. The OUTLET side of the feeder connects to the pool return line after the filter and/or heater, pool cleaner, diverter valves, or any other installed equipment. Installation of a corrosion resistant check valve such as R172288 (sold separately) by Pentair between the feeder inlet and outlet and the equipment is strongly recommended to check back-flow of chemicals. This helps ensure equipment longevity.
- Pentair / Rainbow part number: HC-3315 / R171215
- Holds 15 lbs. of tablets.
- Treats up to 20,200 gallons with Bromine
- Treats up to 97,600 gallons with Tri-chlor
- Completely enclosed system - no special venting required
- No escaping gases
- All Rainbow Feeders are NSF Listed
- 50 PSI maximum operating pressure
- Heavy-duty control valve for accurate feed rate adjustment
- New easy access design for recharging and servicing
- One-year warranty. See warranty for details
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
|Manufacturer Part #||R171215|