These replacement filters are identical to Rainbow part number R173434, Waterways part number 817-5000, Filbur part number FC-2390, Unicel part number C-4950 and Pleatco part number PRB50IN. These filters are also constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Replaces Pentair / Rainbow part number R173434
- Replaces Waterway part number 817-5000
- Diameter: 4-15/16"
- Length: 13-5/16"
- Top Open Hole: 2-1/8"
- Bottom Open Hole: 2-1/8"
- Filter Area: 50 sq. feet
- Fits Rainbow Dynamic In-Line 50 Sq Ft R173434
- Filbur part number FC-2390
- Unicel part number C-4950
- Pleatco part number PRB50IN (PRB50-IN-4)
- This is not an original Rainbow filter cartridge
To clean your pool filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||R173434|