These replacement spa and hot tub filter cartridges are identical to Rainbow part numbers 17-2464 and R172464, Waterways part number 817-5010, Beachcomber part number 3005825, Sundance part number 6000-134, Filbur part number FC-2387, Unicel part number C-4405 and Pleatco part numbers PRB25SF and PRB25-SF. These filters are constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Replaces Pentair / Rainbow part number 17-2464 (R172464)
- Replaces Waterway part number 817-5010
- Replaces Beachcomber part number 3005825
- Replaces Sundance part number 6000-134
- Fits Rainbow DSF50 (DSF 50)
- Set of 2 Cartridges
- Diameter: 4-15/16"
- Length: 6-5/8"
- Top Open Hole: 2-1/8"
- Bottom Open Hole: 2-1/8"
- Filter Area: 50 sq. feet
- Filbur part number FC-2387
- Unicel part number C-4405
- Pleatco part numbers PRB25SF / PRB25-SF
- This is not an original Rainbow/Pentair cartridge
Used in spas from the following manufacturers:
Arizona Pacific, Beachcomber, Beachcraft, Carribbean/Catalina, Clearwater, DFA, Diamante, Diamond Back, Discovery, Freedom, Grecian, Legend, Lifestyle, Moose Mountain, Starlight, Sunrise, Sundance, Thermo, Waterway Plastics
To clean your spa filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your spa filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||17-2464|