The Polaris 3900 requires a dedicated booster pump and acts as a roving return line which distributes clean, filtered water throughout your pool while cleaning. The new Wide Trax Tires provide superior torque transfer and result in aggressive wall climbing. The new Twist-Release bag connection and fully zippered access to pockets make cleaning simple.
- PosiDrive System - Polaris 3900 is an all wheel driven cleaner.
- Stainless Steel drive chain provides the most reliable and efficient drive transfer available.
- Wide Trax Tires provide superior torque transfer resulting in aggressive wall climbing.
- 50% more torque drives cleaner out of tight difficult areas.
- The most vacuum power of any 3-jet Polaris cleaner.
- The 3900 Sport venturi vacuum system creates 40 GPM of additional pool filtration through the filter bag.
- Twist-release bag connection and fully zippered access to pockets makes cleaning simple and improves durability.
- 5-liter capacity bag means less cleaning required.
- Sporty & Sleek body design sets a new standard in Automatic pool cleaners.
- Durable plastics and stainless steel hardware.
- 31ft. hose with integrated floats and back up valve
- Requires its own booster pump and its own dedicated return line to the pool.
- Acts as a roving return line in the pool, distributing clean, filtered water throughout the pool while cleaning.
Couldn't be happier Review by Amy P.
I'd had the same Polaris cleaner for at least 10 years and it was finally time to upgrade. After talking to a few reps at Pool HQ I decided this was the best option for me and I bought it. I've been using it all summer and I really couldn't be happier with the job it does. I thought my old Polaris was doing a fine job until I saw how much better my new one works. The $200 rebate was a nice incentive as well! (Posted on 8/24/11)