If an O-Ring is swollen or cracked it can cause your equipment to suck air and spit air back into the pool through inlets and it must be replaced. Not replacing O-Rings can damage your pool equipment, have a negative effect on filtration and decrease the efficiency of pool chemicals.
- Replaces Pentair / PacFab part number 39010200
- Super Pro part number O-497.9
- Filter tank body O-ring
- Fits Clean & Clear Plus cartridge filters manufactured after 2000
- Fits FNS Plus DE filters manufactured after 2000
- Aftermarket replacement part
|Manufacturer Part #||39010200|