Sand filters have been installed on tens of thousands of pools for decades—a testament to their performance, value and ease of use. But not all sand filters are equal, because not all include design features that continuously flatten and level the sand inside the tank. This is the key to consistent performance and quicker cleaning cycles that keep pump operating costs low. It is also a key advantage when you select a Tagelus® fiberglass sand filter.
The Tagelus tank is constructed in one piece from fiberglass-reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years of service. The six-position Hi-Flow™ valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection, routine maintenance and operation fast, easy and always safe. A special “diffuser” creates a uniform sand bed that consistently traps more dirt without impeding the water flow or letting it race through too fast—the result is more effective filtration and longer times between backwashing.
- Special lateral design provides superior flow characteristics and long filter cycles for economical operation
- Combination water and sand drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- One piece fiberglass reinforced material
- Six-position Hi-Flow valve with manual air relief valve and pressure gauge included
- Only periodic backwashing needed to remove debris
- Special diffuser creates a uniform sand bed
- Consistently traps more dirt without impeding water flow
- Water exposed to maximum surface area for optimal filtration
- Maximum run times between backwashing to save you time
- Sand and water drain speeds servicing and winterizing
- All internal parts are threaded for fast and easy service
Pentair Model Number: TA50D / 144127
|Manufacturer Part #||144127|