Pool filter operation doesn't come any easier. The multiport valve of the Sand Dollar filter puts all filter functions right at your fingertips - just rotate the handle to the desired position and Sand Dollar does the rest for sure and simple operation.
Pool water is routed through the sand-filled pressure vessel. The sand traps particles so small they are undetectable to the eye. Over time, dirt accumulates in the spaces between the sand particles, causing the pressure in the vessel to rise. This signals you to "backwash" the filter. Simply reverse the water flow and "knock out" the dirt. All Pentair sand filters feature a special internal design that keeps the sand bed level and ensures even water flow. That results in the most efficient filtration possible.
- Pentair part number 145333 / SD80
- For 1.5" plumbing applications
- One-piece thermoplastic tank for exceptional strength, corrosion resistance, and long life.
- Combination water and sand drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy.
- Special internal design keeps sand bed level for consistent performance and extended time between cleaning cycles.
- Attractive almond color blends with any outdoor decor.
- Top Mount 6-function 1-1/2" multi-port valve features a pressure gauge and manual air relief for optimum filtration efficiency.
- Internal design ensures water is exposed to maximum sand surface area for superior filtration performance and efficient backwashing.
- One-year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Delivery Time||LTL Freight 2-7 Business Days|
|Manufacturer Part #||145333|
Regular Price: $354.99
Sale Price $279.99You Save: $75.00 (21%)
Regular Price: $548.99
Sale Price $449.99You Save: $99.00 (18%)
Regular Price: $419.99
Sale Price $334.99You Save: $85.00 (20%)
Regular Price: $578.99
Sale Price $399.99You Save: $179.00 (30%)