- Laminar water streams can reach up to 7 feet high and project outward up to 8 feet into your pool, spa, or other water feature.
- Choose energy efficient LED lighting for a nearly endless array of color choices. Nighttime lighting effects include the ability to hold on a steady color or scroll through a range of available colors.
- Installation is made flush to your deck or other surface; no unsightly or unsafe edges, just the magic of water erupting from a hidden source.
- Water streams are easily adjusted in two ways - vertically from 62 degrees to 75 degrees to create different heights and arc shapes. Left and right direction can be adjusted up to 60 degrees total.
- Laminar deck lids are available in tan, black, and gray to match or complement pool deck or other installation surface.
- LED Laminars include 100' of electrical cable; simply connect to a 120/12VAC-100 Watt pool lighting transformer to provide power.
- The technical principal behind MagicStream Laminars is to remove all turbulence and air bubbles from the water before projecting it through a finely-machined nozzle. The laminar water flow is very non-turbulent, so it keeps its surface tension and flows through the air in a smooth, clean, unbroken stream, instead of spraying apart into droplets.
- Magic Stream Laminars ship fully assembled and ready to install
|Manufacturer Part #||580001T|