The IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump features 8 speeds with a programmable time clock for each speed and an LCD screen that displays actual wattage consumption and speed settings. It is the perfect solution for customers who want the savings and performance provided by dependable IntelliFlo technology with integrated time clock settings for code compliancy or installations without automation systems.
Want to know why IntelliFlo® pumps outsell all other variable speed pool pumps combined? When Pentair Water Pool and Spa first introduced IntelliFlo variable speed technology, it set off a marketplace revolution with its energy efficiency, near-silent operation and long service life. Now comes the latest member of the IntelliFlo family, the new IntelliFlo® Variable Speed Pump. It further refines the field-proven advancements that have led IntelliFlo pumps to outsell all other variable speed brands combined.
Check out these advantages and you’ll quickly see why:
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life
- Dramatically quieter operation - as low as 45 decibels - about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
- Integrated keypad—no need to purchase separately at additional cost
- Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a cinch
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motors, as used in advanced hybrid cars
- Easy installation for inground pools and pool/spa combos of all types and sizes, new or aftermarket
Here are realistic estimates of annual savings when comparing a traditional energy efficient (EE) single-speed, 2 horsepower pump to IntelliFlo in a 20,000 gallon pool. Savings are calculated using common run times of 6 and 12 hours
|Manufacturer Part #||011018|