IntelliChlor takes electrolytic chlorine generation to a higher level of convenience, reliability and safety. But to understand why the IntelliChlor generator is better, it helps to first understand how it works. Table salt (sodium chloride) is added to the pool water…less than a teaspoon of salt per gallon of pool water is all that’s required. As the dissolved salt flows through the generator cell, it is electrolytically converted to pure chlorine, which is then distributed throughout the pool, sanitizing the water, keeping it fresh, clear and safe.
Unlike conventional chlorine additives that must be constantly replenished, the salt is recycled continuously, day after day, to further reduce pool maintenance requirements. The generator even keeps itself clean with an automatic reverse cycling feature that prevents scale build-up for longer cell life.
Monitoring chlorine production is easy with the IntelliChlor salt chlorine generator. It’s the only one with all controls and displays built into the cell—and the only one providing so much helpful feedback to you. Just select from one of five sanitizing levels to easily manage chlorine addition.
- Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks.
- No need to buy, transport and store expensive chlorine compounds.
- No more odor, stinging eyes, irritated skin and bleached-out swimsuits.
- Capacity to sanitize larger residential and smaller commercial pools up to 40,000 gallons.
- Rugged, dependable power supply/transformer is UL Listed
- IC20 Cell produces up to .70 pounds of chlorine every 24 hours.
- Titanium electrode cell blades are coated with Ruthenium oxide.
- Control electronics are isolated in the cell, away from high heat components, for longer cell life.
- Electronics are waterproofed for maximum reliability.
- Two LED Salt Level Indicators
- Two-color Status Displays
- Five Sanitizer Output Levels with Two-button Control
- Cell includes 15' UL listed cord
- Union inlet and outlet connections make cell replacement fast and easy.
- Power supply cell and electronics meet the requirements of the UL 1081 Standard.
- The power supply itself is UL Listed with flammability rating UL 94VO.
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
|Technical Specs||For pools up to 20,000 Gallons|
|SKU||PAC-45-0554 / PAC-45-0556|
|Manufacturer Part #||IC20|
Regular Price: $689.99
Sale Price $559.99You Save: $130.00 (18%)
Regular Price: $744.99
Sale Price $639.99You Save: $105.00 (14%)
Regular Price: $449.99
Sale Price $349.99You Save: $100.00 (22%)
Regular Price: $934.99
Sale Price $809.99You Save: $125.00 (13%)
Regular Price: $1,584.99
Sale Price $1,259.99You Save: $325.00 (20%)