If the O-Ring is swollen or cracked it can cause equipment to suck air and spit air back into the pool through inlets and it must be replaced. Not replacing O-rings can damage your pool equipment, have a negative effect on filtration and decrease the efficiency of pool chemicals.
- Replaces Pentair part number 152127
- Filter Tank O-Ring
- Diameter: approximately 18"
- Fits Pentair / PacFab Nautilus stainless steel DE filters
- Fits PacFab - Purex Sea Horse Stainless Steel Filter
- Fits PacFab - Purex PF35 & 50 Stainless Steel Sand Filter
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
Diameter: approximately 18"
|Manufacturer Part #||152127|
Regular Price: $51.99
Sale Price $38.99You Save: $13.00 (25%)
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price $11.99You Save: $5.00 (29%)
Regular Price: $34.99
Sale Price $26.99You Save: $8.00 (22%)
Regular Price: $26.99
Sale Price $21.99You Save: $5.00 (18%)