If the O-Ring is swollen or cracked it can cause equipment to suck air and spit air back into the pool through inlets and it must be replaced. Not replacing O-rings can damage your pool equipment, have a negative effect on filtration and decrease the efficiency of pool chemicals.
- Replaces Pentair part number 152127
- Filter Tank O-Ring
- Diameter: approximately 18"
- Fits Pentair / PacFab Nautilus stainless steel DE filters
- Fits PacFab - Purex Sea Horse Stainless Steel Filter
- Fits PacFab - Purex PF35 & 50 Stainless Steel Sand Filter
|Manufacturer Part #||152127|