These replacement spa and hot tub filter cartridges are identical to Master Spas part number X238330, Filbur part number FC-1007, Unicel part number C-8341 and Pleatco part number PMA45-2004-R. These filters are constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Replaces Master Spas part number X238330
- Replaces Master Spas Eco-Pur - Cylinder (new style - 2004 & later)
- Outer Cartridge
- Length: 7-3/8"
- Diameter: 8"
- Top: 4" Opening
- Bottom: 4" Opening
- Square Feet: 40
- Also fits Down East and Ft Wayne Spas
- Filbur part number FC-1007
- Unicel part number C-8341
- Pleatco part number PMA45-2004-R
- Cross Reference: X268330, PMA40-2003-R, 645544010070
- This is not an original Master Spas filter cartridge
To clean your spa filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your spa filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||X238330|