These replacement Master Spas spa filters are compatible with Master Spas part number X268320, Filbur FC-1003, Unicel part number C-7330 and Pleatco part number PMA30-2002-R. These filters are also constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Eco-Pur Outer Cylinder - Old Style
- Replaces Master Spas part number X268320
- Also fits Master Spas, Down East and Ft Wayne Spas
- Height: 7-1/4"
- Diameter: 7"
- Top: 4" Opening
- Bottom: 4" Opening
- Filter Area: 30 Sq Ft
- Filbur part number FC-1003
- Unicel part number C-7330
- Pleatco part number PMA30-2002-R
- This is not an original Master Spas filter cartridge
To clean your spa filter cartridge remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||X268320|