The SFTM has an upper distribution system integrated into the dial valve and is engineered to direct water evenly across the entire surface of the sand. Up to 25 gpm/sq.ft without sand migration or channeling.
The Non-Corrosive Resin Clamp allows 360° rotation of the dial valve for simple installation alignment and service of dial valve and filter components.
The Heavy-duty, freeze-resistant under-drain with "snap-fit" side slotted laterals draws water evenly across the full diameter of the sand bed for higher flows, better filtration, longer cycles and more efficient backwashing.
- High-capacity sand bed carries more debris and extends filter cycles
- Engineered to direct water evenly across the entire surface of the sand without sand migration or channeling
- Dial Valve with automatic air relief and pressure gauge
- Bottom drain for easy winterizing and draining
- Blow-molded tank is corrosion and UV-resistant
- Blow molded construction
- Available in 22.5" (572 mm) and 25" (635 mm) models.
- 7-Position 1.5" dial valve with "Sight-Glass"
- Dial valve clamp allows 360* rotation for installation options
- Combination sand and water drain plug
|Delivery Time||LTL Freight 2-7 Business Days|
Filter Area: 3.30 sq ft
|Manufacturer Part #||SFTM25|