- Provides interface between AquaLink RS and any RS232 “intelligent” home automation system.
- Allows a device with an EIA-232 serial port to connect to a Jandy AquaLinkRS system.
- Power for the RS Serial Adapter is provided by the AquaLinkRS Power Center.
- Adapter must be used indoors and should be located near the automation system.
- In order for Serial Adapter to work you must have REVISION I or later software.
- Interface is NOT compatible with AquaLink PDA systems.
From a home automation system screen you can:
- • View the pool and spa equipment status, water and air temperatures
- • Turn on or off any device connected to the iAquaLink™, AquaLink Touch, OneTouch or All Button user interfaces
- • View or change pool and spa thermostat settings
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
- Connect any device with EIA-232 serial port
|Manufacturer Part #||7620|