These replacement spa filters are identical to Jacuzzi Whirlpool part number 6199000, Unicel part number C-5300, Filbur part number FC-1320 and Pleatco part number PJW50. These filters are also constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Fits Jacuzzi Whirlpool front load spas
- Replaces Jacuzzi Whirlpool part number 6199000
- Also fits Florida Whirlpool spas, Clearwater Spas, Seven Seas Spas and Spillway Spas
- Length: 10-3/8"
- Diameter: 5-11/16"
- Top: Closed with string handle
- Bottom: 2-1/8" Opening
- Square Feet: 50
- Filbur part number FC-1320
- Unicel part number C-5300
- Pleatco part number PJW50
- This is not an original Jacuzzi filter
To clean your spa filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your spa filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||6199000|