These replacement spa filters are also compatible with Jacuzzi part numbers 6540-476, 6541-383, Filbur part number FC-2800, Unicel part number 6CH-960 and Pleatco part numbers PJW60TL-F2S and PJW60TL-F2S. These filters are also constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Fits Jacuzzi J-300 and J-400 hot tubs
- Replaces Jacuzzi part numbers 6540-476, 6541-383
- Length: 15-1/2"
- Diameter: 6-5/8"
- Top: Handle
- Bottom: 2" SAE Thread
- Filbur part number FC-2800
- Unicel part number 6CH-960
- Pleatco part numbers PJW60TL-2A and PJW60TL-F2S
- Sold individually, most Jacuzzi spas use 2 cartridges
- This is not an original Jacuzzi filter cartridge
To clean your pool filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
|Manufacturer Part #||6540-476|