Pleatco filter cartridges are made from Reemay spun-bound polyester pleated filter media and include thermally bonded polyurethane caps with punched PVC pipe cores to ensure durability and a consistent flow. They feature Anti-Microbial technology preventing microbes such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and mildew from growing.
- Replaces Jacuzzi part number 42-3540-01-R (42354001R)
- Fits Jacuzzi CFR 200 (CFR200) and CFT 200 (CFT200) hot tubs
- Length: 24"
- Diameter: 9-15/16"
- Top: 5-13/16" Open
- Bottom: 6-1/16" Open
- Pleatco part number PJ200-4
- Unicel part number C-9420
- Filbur part number FC-1498
- This is not an original Jacuzzi cartridge
To clean your filter cartridge remember these 4 simple steps, rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove and debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||42354001R|