- Our Price:
- $109.99 Save: $25.00 (19%)
List Price: $134.99
The Taylor K2006C Complete High Range Alkalinity and Chlorine FAS-DPD/CYA/Hardness/pH Test Kit includes everything you need for accurate readings of total alkalinity, free and combined chlorine, cyanuric acid, calcium hardness, and pH. The K2006C features distinct color changes to eliminate guessing and 2 oz. easy application bottles for accurate treatment doses.
Equipped with a comprehensive water guide booklet for quick comparisons, a circular watergram for quickly recognizing where adjustment is needed, and a convenient case for easy storage, this test kit is essential for perfect pool and spa water chemistry.
- Ideal for use by both professionals and homeowners.
- For use with Chlorine pool and spa applications
- Tests for total alkalinity, free and combined chlorine, cyanuric acid, calcium hardness & pH
- Includes case, water guide booklet and circular watergram
- 2 oz bottles provide accurate treatment doses
- Uses FAS-DPD Titration method to test for free and combined chlorine
- Measure as low as 0.2 ppm and as high as 20 ppm
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.