- Our Price:
- $159.99 Save: $45.00 (22%)
List Price: $204.99
The Rainbow HC-3315 High Capacity Chemical Feeder is extremely durable and highly reliable. Intended for 1-inch hard plumbing installations and works best with commercial applications. NSF listed and designed for trouble free sanitation of commercial swimming pools and spas.
This is an erosion type feeder designed for use with Tri-chlor tablets. The feeder works off the pressure side of the pump and discharges into the return line downstream of your equipment. The HC-3315 holds up to 15 pounds of tablets and treats up to 20,200 gallons with Bromine and up to 97,600 gallons with Tri-chlor tablets.
The INLET control valve side of the feeder connects to the plumbing on the discharge side of the pump, before the filter. The OUTLET side of the feeder connects to the pool return line after the filter and/or heater, pool cleaner, diverter valves, or any other installed equipment. Installation of a corrosion resistant check valve such as R172288 (sold separately) by Pentair between the feeder inlet and outlet and the equipment is strongly recommended to check back-flow of chemicals. This helps ensure equipment longevity.
- Pentair / Rainbow part number: HC-3315 / R171215
- Holds 15 lbs. of tablets.
- Treats up to 20,200 gallons with Bromine
- Treats up to 97,600 gallons with Tri-chlor
- Completely enclosed system - no special venting required
- No escaping gases
- All Rainbow Feeders are NSF Listed
- 50 PSI maximum operating pressure
- Heavy-duty control valve for accurate feed rate adjustment
- New easy access design for recharging and servicing
- One-year warranty. See warranty for details
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.