- Our Price:
- $899.99 Save: $120.00 (12%)
List Price: $1,019.99
Filtering with diatomaceous earth (D.E.) removes particles so small they are individually undetected by the human eye, but combine to decrease water clarity. 4000 Series filters remove the tiniest of contaminants, so your water truly sparkles. In addition to exceptional filtration, Pentair SMBW 4000 Series D.E. filters feature sheet molded fiberglass tanks and Noryl® rotary backwash valves for long life, dependable performance and easy maintenance.
Unique Spiro-Mite curved grid design ensures an even flow and uniform distribution of D.E. for optimum filtration efficiency and longer periods between cleanings.
Filters refined internal design minimizes flow restrictions so that the least amount of pumping power produces the maximum required flow rates"for lower utility costs.
Exclusive clamp ring design is safe, strong and reliable" permits quick and easy access to internal components.
- Durable backwash valve is unaffected by heat and cold, ensuring flawless operation under all conditions
- Thermoplastic backwash rotor seal prevents dirt from entering the rotor chamber for smooth, trouble-free operation
- Individually-removable grids for easy cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant 20" diameter fiberglass filter tank is strong, durable and made to last for years
- Exclusive clamp ring design is proven to be safe, strong and reliable
- Unique Spiro-Mite grid design provides high efficiency filtration and longer filter cycles
- Includes 2" backwash valve
- 1 year Limited Warranty
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.