- Our Price:
- $2,284.99 Save: $365.00 (14%)
List Price: $2,649.99
The Pentair 460805 MasterTemp 400,000 BTU NG Heavy Duty Pool Heater features a Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger designed to handle the harshest environments includling low pH, high flow and heavy use. MasterTemp offers all of the reliability, energy efficiency and convenience you want in a pool heater. The MasterTemp is certified for Low NOx emissions and regularly outperforms all industry standards.
MasterTemp® offers all the efficiency, convenience and reliability features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more. As easy to use as your home heating system, plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap. The compact design and super quiet operation won't intrude on your poolside leisure time.
With a rotating digital display your controls are always at the front no matter how your heater is positioned. With push button digital controls and a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) the MasterTemp pool heater is simple to operate. A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient gas and air mixture allows the heater to heat up fast so there are no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa. It easily stands up to the elements with its tough, corrosion proof composite exterior. Its compact design is an added bonus, requiring a smaller equipment pad and taking up less of your poolscape!
- Pentair part number 460805
- 400,000 BTU, Natural Gas (NG)
- Heavy Duty (HD) - Cupro Nickel heat exchanger
- Designed for tough environments including low pH, high flow and heavy use
- Highly efficient air & gas mixture allows heater to heat up fast
- Hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls
- User-friendly indicator lights allow simple monitoring and operation
- As simple to operate as your home heating system
- Easy-view, rotating digital display places control front & center
- Controls rotate to 3 positions, no need to reverse the header
- Compact design (21" L x 21" W x 28" H), easy to retrofit, allows for smaller equipment pads
- Tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat & weathers the elements
- Engineered for super quiet operation
- Certified for Low NOx emissions & outperforms industry standards
- Top-mounted, large format digital display
- Best in-class energy efficiency
- Built in carrying handles for easy transport
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.