- Our Price:
- $46.99 Save: $18.00 (28%)
List Price: $64.99
Nava 30 lb Granular pH Decreaser is easier to use, much safer and more convenient than using liquid muriatic acid. Maintaining the correct pH ensures that your sanitizer (Chlorine or Bromine) is working effectively in your pool.
Your pool's pH is a measure of how acidic or alkaline the water is, high pH (basic) may cause scale formation and discoloration of pool walls, cloudy water, inefficient filtration, or eye irritation.
- Granular Sodium Bi-Sulfate
- Easier and more convenient to use than muriatic acid
- Lowers pH to recommended range of 7.2-7.6 when used as directed
- High pH can cause scale, cloudy water, eye irritation & inefficient filtration
- Low pH causes the chlorine in your pool to be “over active”
- pH in the proper range will cause your chlorine to work effectively
- 30 lb Bucket
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.