- Our Price:
- $359.99 Save: $65.00 (15%)
List Price: $424.99
Jandy Levolor addresses the concern of lost water with sophisticated electronics that monitor water levels and keep your beautiful aquascape flowing. The unique electronics compensate for waves, and the exclusive lock-out feature will not overfill the pool. With no moving parts to break or rust, Levelor ensures a reliable flow of water.
The Jandy K1100CKC Levolor electronic fill device detects low water conditions and automatically replaces water to a pre-set level. They can be used in any situation where a consistent water level is desired and are deal for new or existing pool and spa systems.
K1100CKC - Jandy Pro Series Lev 110, 110/220V With Sensor 100 ft & 1" Solenoid Valve
Controller (wall mount), sensor (dual style) and solenoid valve. Controls are wired 220V from the factory, field adjustable for 110V installations
- Jandy model number K1100CKC
- Includes 100' Sensor
- Include 1" Solenoid Valve (SOL100)
- Voltage: 110/220V
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environment
- Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common
- Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems
- No modifications needed to the pool surface or structure
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks
- Can be placed wherever a constant level of water can be measured, such as skimmers or static pipes
- Easy-to-read LED display effectively communicates the status of the equipment
- ETL® listed
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.