- Our Price:
- $749.99 Save: $120.00 (14%)
List Price: $869.99
For unsurpassed water clarity, choose Jandy’s DEV Series of Diatomaceous Earth filters. DEV filters have a curved grid design that create balanced water flow throughout the filter tank. Diatomaceous Earth is made of tiny fossil exoskeletons. When used with the DEV filter, debris as small as 5 microns are trapped, returning highly filtered water to your pool.
Jandy DEV Series DE filters have an extra large capacity which extends cleaning cycles and reduce energy usage. The easy-grip tank handles make installation and cleaning simple. The one-of-a-kind pressure gauge / air release valve with a built-in water saving Clean / Dirty indicator accurately tells you when the filter requires cleaning. The valve for this filter is sold separately.
- Versa Plumb® ready for quick connection to Zodiac equipment
- Clean / Dirty indicator on pressure gauge allows you to know exactly when to clean the filter for optimal filtration and water savings
- Easy grip handles for comfortable filter maintenance
- Extra large drain port
- Heavy-duty, durable, composite body made of corrosion and UV resistant materials
- Extra-large 2" drain port allows for easy cleaning on debris
- Heavy duty, anti-corrosion band clamp
- Designed to work with all Jandy Backwash Valves
- Corrosion and UV resistant, high impact extra large tank
- Includes 2" x 2 1/2" universal unions
- Includes full set of DE filter grids
- **Backwash Valve not included
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.