- Our Price:
- $42.99 Save: $12.00 (22%)
List Price: $54.99
The Intermatic 178T24 Freeze Protection Thermostat is designed to protect pool / spa equipment from freeze damage by turning on the pump and heater when the outdoor temperature drops below the temperature set with the adjustable thermostat. Add this sensor to pools where below-freezing temperature occur.
The sensor plugs into the circuit board on the back of the P1353ME and turns ON the filter pump when air temperature drops below the programmed temperature. The freeze programming mode will not appear unless the sensor is plugged into the clock. Intermatic models without a timer connect to a timing or switching device and control operation of the equipment together while protecting it from freeze damage. Models with a timer provide automation and protection for pool equipment.
Intermatic 178T24 Freeze Protection Thermostat
- Intermatic part number 178T24
- Freeze or Air Temperature Sensor (Freeze Protection Thermostat)
- Protects pool & spa equipment from freeze damage
- Plugs into circuit board on back of model P1353ME
- Turns on the filter pump when temp drops below programmed temp
- Freeze programming mode will not appear unless sensor is plugged into clock
- Front Face Plate with degree markings not included
For technical questions on this item please call 815-675-7000
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.