- Our Price:
- $439.99 Save: $100.00 (19%)
List Price: $539.99
Hayward’s Universal ColorLogic is the first automated color changing pool light that can spectacularly illuminate nearly any existing pool or spa with vibrant color. Specifically designed to deliver beautiful, rich colors and exciting shows to pools limited by a single light. More lights? More brilliant,saturated color.
Universal ColorLogic® LED lights are brighter than most other color LED lights but the real beauty is in the savings. Pool & Spa owners can upgrade from incandescent lights and save as much as 86% on energy costs. These LED lights last 20 times longer, virtually eliminating service calls for burned-out bulbs. There are no bulbs, filaments, color-wheels or moving parts.
The Hayward LSCUS11100 Universal ColorLogic 12V Spa Light comes with a 100 foot cord. This is a Standard Switched model meaning it is easily controlled by simply toggling your standard light switch or by using your remote control. If you use a Pro Logic automation network you will need to use a Pro Logic Networked model.
Hayward’s design is UL listed to retrofit the vast majority of today’s spas. They’ll easily and safely fit virtually any lighting niche in just about any spa, no matter when or where it was installed. UL listed for safe installation in virtually any niche, including Hayward, Pentair, Jandy, American, Sta-Rite, Purex, Pacfab, Swimquip and CHD niches.
- Standard Switched Model - simply controlled by a standard light switch or remote control
- Save as much as 86% on energy costs compared to incandescent lights
- Brighter than most color LED lights available today
- Illuminates most pools in vibrant color with a single light
- Comes standard with 10 vibrant colors and 7 programmed light shows
- Optimized TIR optic casts and keeps more light throughout the entire pool
- Install these lights as close as 4 inches from the waterline to light even the shallowest areas
- 2-Wire low voltage spa light
- Made entirely of high impact plastic with an unbreakable lens and no exposed metal components
- Lasts 20 times longer than standard spa lights
- No bulbs, filaments, color-wheels or moving parts
- All lights come standard with Smooth White and Silver Luster Starburst trim rings
- Only LED pool and spa lights UL listed to be installed in virtually any pool or spa niche
- UL listed for wall and floor installation
- Easily convert 120V lighting systems to low voltage using a transformer or J-Box retrofit kit
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.