- Our Price:
- $134.99 Save: $42.00 (24%)
List Price: $176.99
Using a Hayward GLX-SALTMETER Digital Saltwater Meter is the best way to accurately and quickly test the salinity of your pool water. Every saltwater pool owner should use the GLX-Saltmeter! Save yourself the time and money by using a digital tester and simply double check your pool chlorinator's salt reading.
Using a Digital Saltwater Meter is the best way to accurately and quickly test the salinity of your pool water. Salt water chlorinators will often give you an incorrect salt reading due to a circuit board error or a dirty cell. This can cause pool owners to add salt without double checking first which usually results in an over-salted pool that requires draining. This salt meter is completely waterproof and comes in a convenient case for easy storage. The tester is built with an auto-shut off feature and is battery operated for easy use and set up.
- 1% Full Scale accuracy
- Waterproof, dustproof housing
- Replaceable electrode
- Push-button calibration
- Factory calibrated against NaCI standards
- HOLD function
- Auto shut-off
- Full reading displayed
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Range = 0 to 10.00 ppt
- Resolution = 0.10 ppt
- Calibration = One point push-button calibration
- Operating Temperature = 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F
- Temperature Compensation = Automatic (ATC) 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F
- Power = Four 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Dimensions = 5 7/8" L x 1 5/8" W x 7/8" H
- Batteries not included
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.