Hayward Hydrostatic Relief Valve for Main Drain - SP1056
- Our Price:
- $17.99 Save: $12.00 (40%)
List Price: $29.99
The Hayward SP1056 Hydrostatic Relief Valve is designed to help prevent pool damage from external hydrostatic pressure beneath the pool shell when the pool is drained. Hydrostatic relief valves should be replaced every time the pool is drained. The SP1056 valve is made with white ABS material, is spring loaded with a leakproof self-cleaning o-ring seal and is noncorrosive and nonconductive. This valve fits 1-1/2 and 2 inch plumbing.
- Hayward part number SP1056
- Hydrostatic relief valve for main drain
- Prevents damage from external pressure when pool is drained
- Replace valve whenever pool is drained
- White ABS material
- Spring loaded
- Leak proof, self-cleaning O-Ring seal
- Noncorrosive & nonconductive
- Fits 1.5" and 2" plumbing
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.