- Our Price:
- $214.99 Save: $54.00 (20%)
List Price: $268.99
Aqua-Flo manufactures high performance, high quality pumps for hot tubs, spas, above ground pools and whirlpool tubs and has long been the industry leader. Aqua-Flo engineers each of their pumps with careful attention to detail resulting in a far superior product.
The Aqua-Flo Circ-Master Spa Circulation Pump has the highest GPM in the industry and takes around the clock filtration to a new level. These pumps have an efficient flow rate of 80 Gallons per Minute and have a very low amperage draw resulting in lower electricity consumption levels.
Circ-Master CMHP Circulation Pumps pull away from the competition with the highest GPM rating of any recirculation pump in the spa industry. The higher GPM means a higher flow rate which allows the Circ-Master to operate a high-flow heating system with increased efficiency and up to four times the filtration of the competition. Circ-Master pumps will also operate standard or low-flo heating systems with increased reliability making this pump extremely versatile.
The Aqua-Flo Circ-Master CMHP Pump has a side or offset discharge on the top of the pump and the CMCP Pump has a center discharge. Circ-Master Pumps come complete with quick release compression fittings which makes installation and maintenance very simple. The upgraded carbon-graphite self-lubricating shaft seal is designed for continuous duty provides a high level of performance in any condition.
- 48 frame, continuous-duty construction with front and rear, permanently lubricated ball bearings for extended motor life.
- Carbon-graphite self-lubricating seal designed for continuous duty operation.
- Quick release compression fittings allow for easy installation or maintenance.
- Circ-Master CMHP Series Spa Circulation Pump
- AquaFlo part number 02093001-2010
- Very low energy consumption - approximately 1.3 Amps
- Higher flow rate than most circulation pumps - up to 80 Gallons per Minute
- Single Speed
- Side Discharge
- Includes Unions
- 1/15 Horsepower
- 230 Volt
Replaces the following pump models;
- 02408492-2 Wet End Must Be Turned To The 9 o'clock Position
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are NOT 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our store.