Pro Logic Total Pool Management Automated Control System by Hayward makes managing pool and spa functions as simple as possible. Automatically or with the push of a button, pool owners can control everything from water flow for sanitation, to underwater lights, water features and heaters. Pro Logic manages all these functions easily and it even operates other backyard functions, like ColorLogic LED Lights, sprinklers, water features and outdoor lighting. With the whole backyard set to one simple remote, pool owners can just sit back and relax.
Pro Logic is designed to be used along with an optional electronic chlorination kit which automatically turns a small amount of ordinary salt into a self-renewing supply of fresh, pure chlorine. Also, with the optional Total Pool Chemistry add-on you can even automate your water chemistry! Total Pool Chemistry automatically senses ORP and pH levels and dispenses a self-renewing supply of fresh, pure chlorine and controls pH delivering the most consistent water quality possible.
- Works with a single body of water (pool or spa) or a dual body of water (pool and spa).
- Very user friendly and cost effective automation
- Digital display of time, day, temperature of pool / spa and ambient air
- Built-in 100 amp sub-panel, standard
- Built-in keypad for complete operation and programming
- Controls 8 relays, 4 valve actuators, and 2 heaters / heat pumps, solar
- Fully programmable, automatic control of every output
- Programmable macros control multiple outputs with just one button
- Optional, fully integrated Total Pool Chemistry AQL-CHEM and AQL-CHEM2
- Optional turbo salt cell T-CELL and plumbing kit P-KIT for Chlorine Generation
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days|
The PL-PS-4, PL-PS -8, and PL-PS-16 systems are usually used on pool/spa combination systems. They can be programmed to operate systems that share a single pump and filter or they can operate complete dual equipment. The last number in the model is the number of high voltage relays. All "PS-x" systems can control up to 2 conventional heaters (gas or heatpump) plus solar. The PS-4 and PS-8 systems also control up to 4 valve actuators (2 for pool/spa suction and return plus 2 additional for general purpose use). The PS-16 controls up to 8 valve actuators. Goldline's complete line of wired and wireless remote display/keypads and the wireless spaside remote are available for all "PS-x" systems.
All Pro Logic™ models are designed for easy upgrade to electronic (salt) chlorination.
|Manufacturer Part #||PL-PS-8|