These replacement filters are identical to Hayward part numbers CX200-RE abd CX200RE, Filbur part number FC-0640, Unicel part number C-4325 and Pleatco part number PA225. These filters are constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Replaces Hayward part numbers CX225-RE, CX225RE, C225E
- Fits Hayward Micro Star Clear C225 Filters
- Also replaces American Products Commander II 57010500
- Diameter: 4-5/8"
- Length: 11-7/8"
- Top Open Hole: 2-1/16"
- Bottom Open Hole: 2-1/16"
- Filter Area: 25 sq. feet
- Filbur part number FC-0640
- Unicel part number C-4325
- Pleatco part number PA225
- This is NOT an original Hayward filter cartridge
To clean your pool filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||CX225RE|