These replacement Hayward pool filters are also compatible with Hayward part number C200, CX200RE, Unicel part number C-4320, Filbur part number FC-1215 and Pleatco part number PA20-4. These filters are also constructed with thermally bonded polyurethane caps and a punched PVC pipe core that will ensure consistent water flow through your filters along with the durability you depend on.
- Fits Hayward Micro-Star Clear C200 filters
- Replaces Hayward part number CX200RE
- Also fits American Products Commander II filters
- Length: 11-7/8"
- Diameter: 4-5/8"
- Top: 2-1/16" Opening
- Bottom: 2-1/16" Opening
- Filter Area: 20 Square Feet
- Filbur part number FC-1215
- Unicel part number C-4320
- Pleatco part number PA20-4
- This is not an original Hayward cartridge
To clean your pool filter remember these 4 simple steps; rinse, soak, rinse, dry. Rinse your filter out with a garden hose to remove any debris or dirt still attached to your filter. Next, soak your filter in a filter cleaner solution overnight, then remove your filter from the solution and rinse with a garden hose. Set your filter in a sunny location and let it air dry completely. Finally, reinstall your pool filter per your manufacturer’s instructions.
|Manufacturer Part #||CX200RE|